Business Mentoring & Consultancy
Behind any successful company, is a network of support. In order for a business to grow and prosper, it is imperative that it has a dependable foundation built on trust and commitment. As business consultants to our clients, we’re not only responsible for the provision of sound business advice but are committed to creating an environment that allows and encourages a company to thrive.
At Ascent Accountants, we’re more than just balance sheets and tax planning. In addition to our accountancy roles, we also offer a full set of business mentoring and consultancy services to the companies of Perth. Acting as a source of advice for business owners when making important decisions and then a source of support when implementing these changes.
What Can A Business Consultant Offer My Company?
Our business consultants can assist in analyzing the current Perth marketplace, identifying trends as well as industry strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth.
Often our consultants simply act as someone to bounce ideas off, brainstorm new concepts and ask for suggestions. Business advisors are a great source of unbiased opinion and impartial suggestions. Giving a fresh set of opinions that you can trust to be objective and to help make decisions with ‘the bigger picture’ in mind.
Having a business consultant not only means having someone there to help formulate strategies and solutions but also to overcome the challenges with. When needed, our advisors can act as an ally when facing problems and difficulties, helping to confront problems whilst keeping in line with the company’s bottom line.
When sought to achieve better results, our business consultants can challenge you to go further, encouraging you to step outside your comfort zone and take your Perth business to new heights. With the expertise and experience our advisors offer, clients often feel more confident when making big decisions, knowing they have an Ascent Accountant behind them.
How Does It Work?
When hired for our business mentoring services, we go beyond the scope of accountancy and act as a business adviser, providing inspiration, information and dedication to your Perth company. The format of our business mentoring is through 1 on 1 coaching, as we believe this provides the greatest support and enables our advisors to fully understand your Perth operations on an internal level.
How we execute this support:
- Firstly, we’ll assign you a consultant that best matches the skills and knowledge specific to your company’s industry and circumstances.
- Together you’ll discuss the core purpose of your business and what areas you would like mentoring for. Covering an array of company functions, including; goals, strengths, weaknesses, financial position, budget and challenges to formulate a plan.
- An action plan will be devised, detailing what will be covered in meetings and what needs to be performed between meetings in order to achieve short and long term goals.
- Meetings will be scheduled in advanced and held either monthly or quarterly to monitor the implementation of plans, and to ensure that your business is achieving its goals and financial targets/budgets, strategising when necessary.
- And of course, between meetings our business advisors can also be accessed via phone or email to provide remote support and to assist with any urgent issues.
Who Do Our Business Advisors Assist?
Our business consultant services are best suited too small to medium sized Perth based companies, that are wanting to grow their operations and expand their reach but are unsure about how to do so. Clients that seek the help of our business advisors usually request help with:
- Tax Minimisation
- Budget vs actual analysis
- Developing action plans
- Business management
- Goal setting
- Overcoming challenges and problems
- Wanting a sounding board to run ideas off and to ask for advice on potential business plans.
If you’re wondering whether your business will benefit from engaging with a consultant, contact us today and request a free initial consultation. During this consult we will be able to determine if your business is a good candidate for mentoring or whether your company would better profit from employing our other services.